Saturday, January 7, 2012

Change of Loadcentral Access number


As you can see I never bothered mentioning all the free Vanity/Gateways numbers that we were using before because NTC took them away. So loadcentral came up with another number which is no longer free- 09229990214.

I heard that LC is still working things out to make sending to this number become free of charge. For the mean time they are recommending all retailers to make use of the UNLI loads or the webtool.

To those retailers using MYPHONE to sell eloads, kindly update "Send Number Setting" just go to:

Pinoy Icon> My Negosyo> Choose SIM1 or Sim2> My Money> Send Number Setting

Go to the blank part (2) In order to add a new number choose Edit and enter 09229990214 and do not forget to ACTIVATE it because from my experience it still sends message to the default number of 2948. So please do activate it! :)
Photo Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment