Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to my Loadcentral Retailers Blog

Hello friends, 

I decided to make this blog, primarily to help my newly registered retailers and to provide information for online researchers. This blog will be a collection of reposts and original posts and information from colleagues and information directly from Uniload and Loadcentral Office. 

To those who are not yet a retailer, i hope you'll find this site helpful as you pave your way into having an eload business. :) 

To my Dear Retailers, ofcourse as usual, you are always welcome to send me a text message if you have any questions, which answers you cannot find here. :) 

To Online Researchers and Lurkers, if you guys are interested to be a loadcentral retailer kindly send me an email at mommynigabby@gmail.com or SMS me at 0932-9204533 or 0908-2918327 

Thank You. 

Much ♥, 
Pipay

No comments:

Post a Comment